CDANZ is about you, the member, and what you need to support you in your profession as a career practitioner.
See our Member Benefits Table
CDANZ offers you:
A home and a tribe
- Enjoy the collegiality of peers and mentors regionally, nationally and online.
- CDANZ is also connected to similar associations overseas creating global networks for you to enjoy.
- CDANZ Professional Standards include a Code of Ethics, Competency Framework, Continuing Professional Development and more
Protection for you and your clients
- Access to competitively priced Professional Indemnity Insurance (for Full, Professional, Fellow and Life members) (pdf) and contact information.
- A complaint's process
Communications and connections
- Regular e-newsletters featuring job listings and events
- Member's dashboard providing access to resources
- Ability to promote yourself and you practice on the CDANZ "Find a Practitioner" webpage
Learning and development to advance your practice
- CDANZ Conference and other national events eg. NZ Occupational Rehabilitation Conference and CareerX
- CDANZ webinars and online content
- CDANZ Mentoring Programme
- Branch networking, professional development and leadership opportunities
- Attendance at national and international affiliated events at member rates
- Access to up-to-date information and resources via the website
- Access to professional journals.
- Library service for CDANZ members
Leadership and personal development opportunities
- Take a leadership role at a branch or national level
- Participate in a project team
Advocacy for practitioners and the sector
- Strong advocacy within government ministries and working groups
- Alliances with related organisations, such as CATE, NZATD, NZDSN and ICF
- International affiliations e.g. IAEVG, CDAA
- Participation at forums in local and national levels
Promoting Member Networking and Sharing
- Special Interest Groups
- Local Branch meetings
- Diversity of membership